We are an All together better employer.
Culture and Work Environment
People are our focus. Our team members are proud to be part of Bonavista and have fun doing it. That’s because our leadership is committed to bringing out the best in every employee. We have a small company feel imbedded in Bonavista, as we work together to achieve goals, adapt to change and celebrate our success.
Always striving for excellence and integrity, we are an energetic and passionate team. We trust each other to do the right thing, and that trust is returned twofold. Some examples of what makes our culture All together better:
- Commitment to bring out the best in our people;
- Mentorship program;
- Manager once removed program;
- Informal meetings with our senior executives;
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement;
- Social events;
- Lunch and learning sessions; and
- Calgary Corporate Challenge.
- Employee volunteer days;
- Spirited United Way campaign; and
- Fundraising event.
Other Benefits of Working at Bonavista
We are committed to our employees and constantly review areas in which we can improve and provide value to them. Here are just some of our current rewards and benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary structure;
- Employee Stock Savings Plan;
- Annual Bonus Eligibility;
- Above average benefit program;
- Long term incentives; and
- Donation Matching program.
Health and Wellness
- Health and Dental Care;
- Health Care Spending Account;
- Wellness Subsidy;
- Long term and Short term Disability;
- Critical Illness Insurance and Best Doctors;
- Access to on-site, state-of-the-art fitness facility in the Calgary office with group fitness and personal training opportunities; and
- Employee and Family Assistance Program.
Work – Life Balance
- Competitive Vacation Entitlement;
- Flex Days;
- Friday afternoon Calgary office closures in the summer; and
- Designated days off (office closure) between Christmas and New Years.