We are an All together better employer.
Culture and Work Environment
People are our focus. Our success is built on hiring smart and passionate people. We believe that building in-house knowledge, experience and expertise is the best path to sustainable organizational and employee success.
Joining Bonavista means you will work for an excellent company, providing tremendous future potential where talented people thrive and lead. As our business evolves, so do our employment opportunities. Our work culture includes a dynamic mix of professionals, with a diversity of skills and expertise. Always striving for excellence and integrity, we are an energetic and passionate team. We trust each other to do the right thing and that trust is returned.
At Bonavista, we strive to create an environment that fosters innovation, collaboration, growth, and excellence. Our culture is an extension of who we are as people. We are proud of our diversity and believe we are stronger because of it. #Alltogetherbetter
Why Work at Bonavista
- A highly engaged workforce who is supported, engaged, and connected.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Competitive benefits program, including medical, dental, retirement savings, and an employee & family assistance program, Critical Illness and Best Doctors coverage.
- Employer funded Health Spending account.
- Vacation and Flex Days, we are closed between Christmas and New Years.
- A flexible work from home model which allows for flexibility to work remotely up to two days a week as schedules allow.
- Every second Friday off in the summer from May to end of August.
- Community involvement through department volunteer days.
Bonavista is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Bonavista grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, genetic information, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunities are provided in recruitment, hiring, promotions, wages, benefits, and other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.