1. Methane emissions are included within the reported greenhouse gas emissions.
2. Total emissions direct and indirect.
3. Source from gross primary natural gas, NGLs, and oil production.
4. Gross operated wells.
5. Fresh water includes water sourced from rivers, streams, creeks, lakes, dugouts, water wells and municipal water.
6. Non-fresh water includes water sourced from flowback, produced water and third party produced water accepted.
7. Total water includes both fresh water and non-fresh water.
8. npr - measure not previously reported.
9. Based on shares held by our directors and officers, directly or indirectly, divided by the total number of outstanding common shares together with common shares issuable upon the exchange of our outstanding exchangeable shares.
10. Wages and benefits includes employee compensations costs included in the operating and general and administrative expense line items in the consolidated statements of income (loss) and comprehensive income (loss).
11. Royalty amounts presented are net of the Alberta government’s gas crown royalty allowance (GCA).
12. Community investment as presented refers to contributions to charitable and non-profit organizations.
13. Excludes corporate capital spending, and corporate acquisitions and property acquisitions net of property dispositions.